Home

Macs VS. PCs

Kyth'emos

Ironically the writers at MSN dont seem to be too educated. Think about it, if you were a big business man with a college degree and you wanted a cool computer, would you pic a standard pc which usually come in a bland tower like structure with multiple capabilities, which I'm fine with, or would you buy a colorful asthetic machine with only simple business. And now the newest mac with the stupid CD-Rom in the front it very nice looking but it has literally application other than for basic business use.

I also cant stand these new commercails for the I-Mac, where some certain turnoffs for Windows are made evil like:

The Blue Screen of Death

Slow Loading???

I dunno where the slow loading thing came from, granted most people dont have super pc's but with the inexpensiveness of PC's today any pc should be enough for any "basic" user, by that I mean the people who are on these stupid commercails.

Guess what else?? The blue screen of death.... its gone, no more, XP makes it possible to neevr have to see a blue screen ever again. And all new computers are loaded with it typically. I wish I could be in the commercail for any PC company where I'm beating some of these people with a piece of heavy mining equipment.

Archived