Home

Multiplayer text not appearing...

00M-187

What version of Win are you running? Maybe it's expecting a font you don't have. NO text whatsoever shows up?...

I recall somewhere on the net is a list of all the Win core fonts that MUST exist, otherwise you run the risk of reading menus, etc. :) Maybe someone posted the font usage from Raven for JK2...

Good luck.

Originally posted by 00M-187

Its wierd cuz when you run it in SP it works fine. When I host in MP it doesnt work. it does work when I join a MP game,..... WTF.

Ok, that makes no sense (I believe you, it's just a "WTF" scenario here)... You're running the same EXE in MP gaming, whether or not you host the match. You DID say earlier that you had a Voodoo3 card... maybe that's your problem (great card, but JK2 wouldn't work with my V5-5500 in Win2K, so I got a Ti200 64MB from PNY cheap - great card). If you're gamey, you could try the last official 3dfx drivers, or go to x3Dfx for the latest community-built drivers. It really doesn't make sense why the text would be there when you're joining, but not when you're hosting...

Again, good luck. :confused:

Archived