Home

SAIK HUATS ROYAL GUARD nearly complete

SAIK HUAT

kman a forum admin called the communitys work (not just my work, which was helped by maxineo and soon to be GabrielXen) a POS just to avoid skinning it. I cannot believe such imature behaviour came from a polycount and lucasarts forum admin. Its upsetting and downgrading, not just on me but also for the people that let this monkey control the forums as well.

Calling someones model a POS is just lamers terms for someone who doesnt really have a lot to say. I even asked for kmans opinions on the model and also asked him to point out any n00b mistakes I made, but he rather call my work a POS because the flat-faced stingray couldnt think of nothing else to say.

If you want evidence on this treatment its all here: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71828

(note) kman had deleted a previous thread by me aimed at Arco. This is against forum regulations he once told me, but when my thread turned into a chat room between me and him, he didnt see fit to close it as it was in his interest. Forum admins, sort him out.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kman a forum admin called the communitys work (not just my work, which was helped by maxineo and soon to be GabrielXen) a POS just to avoid skinning it. I cannot believe such imature behaviour came from a polycount and lucasarts forum admin. Its upsetting and downgrading, not just on me but also for the people that let this monkey control the forums as well.

Calling someones model a POS is just lamers terms for someone who doesnt really have a lot to say. I even asked for kmans opinions on the model and also asked him to point out any n00b mistakes I made, but he rather call my work a POS because the flat-faced stingray couldnt think of nothing else to say.

If you want evidence on this treatment its all here: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthre...&threadid=71828

(note) kman had deleted a previous thread by me aimed at Arco. This is against forum regulations he once told me, but when my thread turned into a chat room between me and him, he didnt see fit to close it as it was in his interest. Forum admins, sort him out.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived