Home

yoda model 90%

Twisted Vertex

Well everybody, I guess I'm hangin up the old modeling hat. I just cant hang anymore, lol Whoooohooo! had me there for a sec. I was like, oh crap Boba says its way better than mine, and I was thinking, dangit, I atleast wanted to get mine released before a better one came out, lol.

Originally posted by Kinja

Well everybody, I guess I'm hangin up the old modeling hat. I just cant hang anymore, lol Whoooohooo! had me there for a sec. I was like, oh crap Boba says its way better than mine, and I was thinking, dangit, I atleast wanted to get mine released before a better one came out, lol.

but you never are gonna release it are you?

Originally posted by Kinja

no kinja nooooooooooooooo. ------------->Faints<------------ no Kinja untill you see the model dont give up his links dont work for all we know he could be pulling a jay/stud on us

Archived