Home

"trooper bug"-thing pics

lo5t_h0pe

i'm writing this to all of you who have captures from attack of the clones. what i need is as many pics as possible of the starship trooper bug thing from the arena scene in clones. i'm making a model of it and have one picture, but the pic doesn't show everything and i can only do so much from my memory of the movie. so you anyone and everyone could get me stills of the creature (and possibly the actual name of it) that would be a wonderful thing. thanks. once it gets rolling, i'll try to post some pics on here too.

thanks on that one. at least now i know what it's called. that was my problem finding it on there is i didn't know what it was called. depressing thing is that i got in there and the picture that was posted was the picture that i have and have been working from. thank you, though. name is good. still need more pics, though.

thank you so much guys. those are just what i need. and dammit. . .why DIDN'T i think of google. i have even used that in the past. oh well. thank you for thinking of it for me. i knew you guys would come through for me.

also: WHERE DID YOU GET THAT TOY!? that kicks ass. i've never seen one of those in my town. that's so damn cool. that's exactly what i need, really, to do this right. wow. very neat. now i'm going to have to dig and search for one of those. i would want one even if i wasn't doing a model. damn cool.

thanks guys,

lo5t_h0pe

Archived