Home

To the Modeling Community

Lynxbite

I think latley the modeling community has gotton out of hand......the people who aren't making models are driveing the people who do insane...with constant spam and constant whining.....come on you guys give the modelers some breating room...after all they do this because they want to not because they have to....Admin you can ban this if you think this is unessicary.....:( I also want to thank the people who have had self contol and wait....for the models or maps or mods to come out.....i know i can't wait for certain stuff....but i manage anyway

I guess........being banta fodder doesn't help my authority

PS. I don't model my self....but plan to...

I don't really agree with either of you.

I do model and I didn't turn insane because of non-modellers (your words).

Sometimes it gets a tiny bit harder to filter out feedback on your model from all the "bump" posts but if that's what people like to post go ahead and do so.

The whole idea of a forum is that everybody can say what they want wether you find their posts meaningfull or not. You have just as much right to post what you want as to read post as to stcik around this forum.

And just to point out about the n00bs and non-n00bs posting

the ever-so-constant "bump" message. That's just what people

do around here. Perhaps it should be controlled a little bit.

Perhaps we should all show more patience towards our fellow

members and allow them time to do what they have to do in order

to succeed and bring us great models. We haven't been showing

much patience around here. Perhaps it's time to learn it. You right

when you say they don't have to make this stuff for us. We should

be more greatful.

I agree, there's too much gimme-gimme-gimme going on around here. And the incessant bumping ruins threads. I've long since stopped looking in on threads involving even some of the models I highly anticipate, because it's impossible to keep up with the spam and find the actually important threads. Just look at the Yoda thread and its spawn. Same now for Dooku and Plo Koon, and a few others. It's a shame because I'd love to see updates when they come out, but it's not worth it anymore.

Bumps are purely pointless in a system that keeps track of threads with new posts. Even if it falls down to page two, I'll find it, because it's got the lil New Message flag. People seem to have forgotten that fact.

ive found that you should make a model that everybody doesnt claim to be the authority on the subject

yoda,ep2 anikin and others have been almost ruined by ppl clogging the forum making requests (or should i say demands?) about the model, there are whole pages where the modeller doesnt even post. Do you think they even pay attention to this stuff?

I say, if you have constructive comments, or replys to requests by the modeller, post them....not "the taunt should be this" lets not get ahead of ourselves

Archived