Home

Of some Interest?

Dyslexic Jodi

Firstly a question... After d/l a bunch of skins, I can only rarely play them. Is this because the server isn't recognising them because it doesn't host them itself? If so then fine, but I'd like to know if I'm doing something wrong... (yes I'm putting them in the base folder).

Also, does anyone know of any 'eyecatcher mods'? I mean, different ways of firing up your saber, think of all the Jedi in Episode II limbering up kung-fu style in the sand arena to catch my drift. Dooku's rapier like swish when he fought Yoda would be good too. Bowing is honourable and all that but variation on a them never hurt no-one ;-)

It would be funny too to be able to 'meditate' like the Padawans in SP. The ultimate cuss to an opponent dueler if he's leaping about, making a fool of himself, coming no-where near you.

Agree, disagree, insights - it's up to you...

It seems the majority of the servers you go to do not allow skins... try going to one that isn't listed as a "PURE SERVER". Pure servers disallow clients with different files/settings/.pk3 files from entering, to thwart cheating.

Eyecatcher mods... you can go to http://www.jk2files.com for JediMod 1.0, allowing two new saber styles + new spin move and Double Bladed as well as Dual sabers. Also check out JediMoves, which replaces rollsand jumps with new animations like cartwheels.

JediMod allows a "sit" emotion, forces your model to sit "Indian-style" sorta like meditating....

It seems the majority of the servers you go to do not allow skins... try going to one that isn't listed as a "PURE SERVER". Pure servers disallow clients with different files/settings/.pk3 files from entering, to thwart cheating.

It's not that the servers disallow the skins it's just that the servers do not have the skins. If it was an unpure server that does not have the skins he still won't see them. You just have to find a server that has those skins.

Archived