Home

Need help in the doomgiver

gansta_andA_gen

Help anyone, I have just got on the first board of the doomgiver, here is my problem, I have opened up every door, standing at the console, controlling the droids. I have just entered the room where the two big robots were and the automatic lasers fire at you from the ceiling. I have just cleared the room, went up on the raised platform and the room that you can see into is locked. I went down to the other side of the raised platform, went into that little room, got on the elevator and went through some tunnel and it landed me in that locked room that I just spoke of. Now what do I do...........I can't find anywhere to go, I exit that room and go down the platform into the room on the left hand side, but the yellow doors are locked, when I come back out of that room, I notice just little up and to the right there is a passage way that has a protective shield and a blue current running through it, I dont know where to go or if I missed something............A little help please!!

Oh yah, and I have already hopped up on the platform that was directly across from "the room I spoke of earlier" and went into a little tunnel but I just wined up getting right back to the same area!!

oh, well once you get past all the interogation droids and go up the elevator, kill all the workers and go in the room with the droids that you couldn't get to before that overlooks the first room with the ed-209 like droids, flip all the buttons and a whole ton of stormies should come in after you, when you kill them all the doors with the yellow bars should be open now to the trams.

Archived