Home

Nar Shaddaa Streets Secret Area #6

javentura

Hi,

Anyone able to reach the opening above the garbage transport in Nar Shaddaa Streets to reach Secret Area #6. I have Level 1 Force Jump and whatever I do I still can't reach the opening. The strategy guide I read said to jump and then crouch when I reach the apex of my jump I try to do that and still can't reach it. Seems to me like the Level 1 Force Jump is still low to reach the opening. Anybody able to do it. How?

Regards,

James

Hi to all,

Finally, I was able to do it. I moved closer to the edge of the garbage transport. Only move closer when you are very near the opening. If you move closer to the edge while still far from the opening somehow you get stuck and fall off. Once I was near the edge, I jumped and when I was at the apex of my jump I release the jump button and simultaneously press the forward and crouch buttons. Don't jump in the middle of the opening time your jump when you are at the left edge of the opening. Somehow you don't hit your head when you jump in the left edge of the opening. I was surprised to see Kyle reach the opening although there is no ledge to step on to.

Hope this help.

Regards,

James

Archived