Home

WKP looking for recruits =)

DoubleTake

Hello my name is DoubleTake...I'm starting up a JK2 division for the WKP clan. We used to be primarily a Counter-Strike clan until we started to look towards other games, mainly because we know CS is becoming an aging game. So I have taken the task to begin the Jedi division and part of that task is looking for recruits.

Now I will fill you in on some info...

WKP is a very casual clan. We know normal people all have lives to live. So we all understand that you can't be around all the time.

We are about having a fun gaming experience with friends. If at any point you are not having fun, we suggest you find a different hobby :D

We recruit based on attitude, not skill. Skill is much easier to improve than a player's attitude.

We have a Jedi Server, you can play @ 24.129.15.204

If you do not think of this as your ideal clan, I suggest you look elsewhere. But if you are interested, you can visit our website and if you are still interested, click 'Signups' on the side navigation bar for a recruitment application. Any questions/comments you can direct them at our forums or you can contact me on AOL Instant Messenger... ScreenName: DoubleTake32. Hope to hear from you soon. ;)

Archived