Home

I am leaving as well, farewell fellow modelers of this forum.

VampireHunterD

I am leaving as well, I do not belong among you people.

SithLord-II is right, I am far too hostile to you people. I have caused great problems in this forum apparently. I guess my being here is just adding to the increasing problems on this forum today. And this forum has become nothing. It doesn't have meaning anymore. I have grown tired of it.

Nevertheless, I will still post my works at the new Jedi Council site regardless of my leaving. You can check them out there. Anyway, I cannot stay in this forum any longer. It is time for me to move on. This forum will eventually die anyway if it keeps going the way it has been going. I suggest all serious modelers of this community move on as well. There is nothing here for us to

achieve anymore. Well, goodbye and may the force be with you.

Farewell friends,

Mark

"Vampire Hunter D"

God, don't you just love it when people who haven't contributed a single thing to jk2 give you answers like that?

VampirehunterD: so where do the modelers go now? This is the only forum I know where I can get decent advice on what I was doing wrong...

If you wanna leave just leave...

theres no need in making a long dramatic guilt-trip post!

Would people wake up in the middle of the night and say "Hrmm, I haven't seen VampireHunterD post anything recently, I wonder if he left?"...um no!

It takes mature and talented people to make a "gone bad" forum turn good! Talented modlers should stick around and do what they do best.

P.S. If you left, why are you still posting?.....

Hey D!

I'm sorry to hear that your gunna leave :( But i reckon you should have a go at the elder scrolls modelling community! There is no #######s in there! (Except one which posted about 10 threads saying Bethesda Sucks Cock but he was abned very quickly) Oh and here is some morrowind websites http://www.morrowindfiles.com http://www.elderscrolls.com http://www.balmora.com . Hope You listen to this and take it into account :D

-Lucko Mabri

cya vamp :( looks like another modellers gone, whats gone wrong with this forum??? its 4 modellers and there leaving by the looks of it, i mean it doesnt make SENSE !! :monkbomb:;)

FATTEH

p.s anyone know any other forums 4 modelling if so pm me them pls..... tnx

i dont know why u guys are having such a hissy fit!

if u dont want your model into the public yet, DO NOT GIVE IT TO ANYONE!!

If you want work done on it, UVW unwrapping, skinning etc.. give it to someone you know and trust, or do it yourself

it may take longer, but hey, you want a finished model into the community, not a crappy leaked version eh?

Originally posted by Matariel

if u dont want your model into the public yet, DO NOT GIVE IT TO ANYONE!!

Word.

I mean, I understand their frustration and am definitely "on their side" but you have to admit that they opened themselves up to the issue when they began trusting anonymous users on an internet forum to be respectful and do the right thing...

Archived