Home

Level help!!!!!!!!!

XtremeForce

Ok im on the level where you actually find jan and i got to the part where u defeat that one admrial guy and destroy the sheild genarator.Then i followed back through the hallways that led me too it as the guid said(im a cheater:D)then went down the elvator as im flotating(its obvisoly broken) went through the window in that one room then i went into the hallway where those walker things(big droids)onc patrolled(as the guid said)but i dont know what the cylindrical room is:confused: Im sure it has to be the big room where the pipes are layed out connecting to the big thing in the center,but theres no metal blocking my path anywhere like the guid said:confused:I dont know where to go after defeating admrial,HELP!

So, this is where the gravity cuts out. I've played through twice, but I didn't have a real clear way that I got through this part. Did you go down the elevator shaft? I know you have to at least do that. Once down, I think you just have to get through one of the doors that are around the perimeter of the large room with the cylinder in the middle (the hallway where there were some ED-2's patrolling earlier), and then I think the gravity kicks back in.

Anyone else recall it this way?

Sorry this isn't real clear, XF.

The metal blocking your path should be in the curved corridor that contained a lot of big droids outside of the huge cylindrical room. The exit is located behind it. To get there, go out into the cylindrical room, go right and through the last (or first, dependin on how you see it) door that leads back to the corridor. (In here gravity gets normal again) Now you're at the other side of the metal scrap and can go through the door here...

Archived