Home

Jedimod 1.1 does not WORK!!

Revan Bakr'

Well its simple really, this mod only works if you set up your own server or join one that has the same mod, if you notice in the "Player" section you can no longer select a lightsaber, it tells you to go into the "Setup" menu and there you can customize the colors of your first and second lightsabers

To get the two lightsabers simply pull down the console by holding down the shift key and pressing the ~ key to the left of the number 1, then type /twosaber

That will give you your second saber, and for the double bladed lightsaber you type /thedestroyer

And no, the server doesnt have to be cheat enabled for these commands to work, this is what the mod is for.

Also if you want to do a levitating lightsaber spin taunt just bind any key to the word taunt, example of that would be

/bind T taunt

Now whenever you press the letter T (or whatever key you chose yourself) your lightsaber will raise in the air from your hand and spin around pretty fast, for added effect you can turn your lightsaber on as it begins to spin or just after and your saber will spin in the air while its on, very cool effect ;)

There are other cool tricks you can do, just read the readme, I believe it has all commands you can use for the mod

Disregard that last reply. I was putting it in the base folder, thus, it wouldn't work. But I still have a problem. It loads the mod, but the Launcher thingy comes up and in flashing red type it says: recursive error: User Interface is version 7, expected 6.

Anybody else have this problem? If so, how do I fix it??

Thanx, the patch made it work... But now I have another problem. My brother and I play each other on LAN. We both have Jedimod and it works fine when we only use bots. But my comp. can't even find a single server to join! There are no Internet games, no nothing. Anybody else have this problem??

Im havbing the same problem with the dual sabers... just doesnt work... I keep getting an "unknown command" error. Its almost as if the mod isnt it (except it is as all the other things are working).

As for servers, are you sure that your set to internet games and not, say, "local" games?

Ok, can someone explain fully how to make the JediMod work. What does it mean by extract all files into GameData? Does that mean that each file from JediMod should be in GameData separately, or should they all be in the JediMod folder together (and that folder has to be in GameData). I guess I'm stupid, say what you want, but if someone could explain it fully then that would be cool.

Does it only work with version 1.03? or does it work with all versions?

I've got most of it figured out now, except for the server joining problem.

To get double bladed or two sabers:

1. go to the console and type mod_dualsaber 1

2.exit the console and turn off your saber.

3. go to console again and type /twosaber or /thedestroyer.

To get Jedimod to work:

1. After download open (duh!) and extract Jedimod.pk3 to the Game Data folder. To look at all the other stuff later just click on jedimod.zip which automatically comes with the .pk3 file.

2. Play Jedi Outcast Mp; but first before joining or creating go to the setup menu and click on mods. click on Jedimod and then load mod.

Enjoy! The bots can be tougher (like you actually use bots anymore), just thought I'd warn ya!

P.S. Oh yeah, and make sure you have the 1.04 patch or it won't work.

One more thing: to make a custome saber color: after loading mod, a new setup menu option will be created: the TCK saber color mod. There are three color values: the three primary colors of light: Red, Blue, and Green. (Not to be confused with the primary colors of art and color: red, blue, and yellow.) There are sliding bars with number values and a preview of your saber below them. For instance, full green and blue bars will give you a nice sky-blue saber.

Archived