Home

Serial number for 3dsmax4

icepool

Um.... I seemed to have lost my serial number for 3dsmax4 and if anyone knows where I can find one I'd um.... appreciate it. I'm pretty skilled at the 2d world of art so now I want to branch out to the 3d world. Before anyone says anything I've tried to find one myself and the one I found didnt work. You could always pm me instead of posting here if that would be better and thanks.

OK SMART ASS!!!!!!!!!!

1. Im not a little boy. I am 23 years old!!!!!!!

2. Im currently going to school at the Art institute of Fort Lauderdale for computer animation and unfortunately I have not been able to get the animation classes yet.

3. I do know how much this program cost its over three thousand dollars.

4. I catch onto things quickly and would love to learn how to model now so I can do my part and help out this community.

both of you shut up....you can get a free version of 3d studio max called gmax. It has most of the same features and is made by the same company. I have both and gmax is about a 40 meg download. You can find gmax here.

http://www.discreet.com/products/gmax/

It was mae for the experienced gamer who wants to get more into the game. (you) That way...you will not need to ask for "lost serial numbers and cd keys" And if you did really lose it contact the vendor or technical support.-Mix Master

both of you shut up....you can get a free version of 3d studio max called gmax. It has most of the same features and is made by the same company. I have both and gmax is about a 40 meg download. You can find gmax here.

http://www.discreet.com/products/gmax/

It was made for the experienced gamer who wants to get more into the game. (you) That way...you will not need to ask for "lost serial numbers and cd keys" And if you did really lose it contact the vendor or technical support.-Mix Master

i don't know icepool in person but i know hes not a ####ing #######...he wouldn't ask for a serial on a warez piece of software...im pretty sure he did buy it and i know he'd be a good modeler because hes great at 2D art...so don't say hes looking for warez ####

mix..if u bought a very expensive program and lost your serial and ####...would u want a free version and let your money go to waste or get ur serial back

Archived