Home

Some advice..........

Oddy

Ok i need some advice , ok when I Down Load some of the skins, I put them in a folder then go and find my Jkii folder and put them in base but they dont work , Ok I tried to dl the vamp skind I mean D or what ever , and it DL'ed then put it in a diff folder and then put it in the Base of my gamedata , so one thing happened when I DL it , it came up as a folder , not a pk3 file and just a folder so whats wrong that happened on a couple other , like the Fett skin pack and etc.. so any help would be nice so thanx and.. Please help............

Ok, well when you download your skins do NOT put the .pk3 in a folder inside of the base folder, it has to be in just the base folder no other folder. So it's like this 'gamedata\base\jango.pk3

'Note' the jango.pk3 is not a folder it's a pk3 file.

hope that helps :)

The problem may also be that your connecting to a pure server. For all of your skins to work in multiplayer connect to an impure server. For Duel some great impure servers Darkside Duel. For CTF the Barry's World servers are great if your trying to find impure servers. try connecting to those servers and see if your skins work there. If not its a problem on your end when you installed them.

Archived