Home

New Poll

Guest Jedi Kanigget

Guest Jedi Kanigget

I've posted a new poll on the guide main page. (See link in my signature.) So, if you have nothing to do, head over there and vote. The poll is who should have been the secret characters instead of Panaka and Amidala. On this poll, you can vote for two Jedi.

------------------

SigFinII.jpg

Darth Wart's Strategy Guide in a friendly, easy to use form!(Sorry, that was bad.)

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Wickedness

Hey dood...some of them aren't Jedi! Like Aurra Sing? I dunno about Depa Billaba, was he in the pod race? heheheh! its early in the morn for me...pleez forgive.

------------------

wickedness.jpg

Guest ShadeShifter

Actually, I read something one time about Aurra Sing, and she is a rogue Jedi.

------------------

newsig2.jpg

Guest Jedi Kanigget

As I said in the little article to the side, I know Aurra Sing isn't technically Jedi, but it would still be fun if you could play as her. (Blaster AND a Lightsaber.) As for Depa Billaba, this is who SHE is:

billaba.jpg

A new addition to the Jedi Council, Depa Billaba brings an air of order, culture and perspective to the Council Chamber. When she was just six months old, Billaba's entire family was killed by marauding pirates. Mace Windu was able to save the young Chalactan child, and he immediately sensed her strong connection to the Force.

On Coruscant, Depa has learned to use her special abilities for the good of the galaxy. She has embraced the traditional culture of Chalacta in honor of her slain parents, and as a result the Jedi Master is particularly attuned to the minds and personalities of her peers in the Council Chamber.

From Episode X

------------------

SigFinII.jpg

Darth Wart's Strategy Guide in a friendly, easy to use form!(Sorry, that was bad.)

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

[This message has been edited by Jedi Kanigget (edited June 01, 2000).]

Guest Dave Maul

You're right, ShadeShifter. Aurra Sing was a rogue Jedi. This is taken from the Episode I Insider's Guide CD-ROM:

"Aurra Sing trained under the mysterious Dark Woman, the Jedi Master who first identified Ki-Adi-Mundi as a Jedi hopeful. Even at a young age, she was viewed as a difficult student, but the Jedi Council hoped that the Dark Woman would bond with the girl. This did not occur, and Aurra Sing eventually left the Jedi Order, her training incomplete."

Guest Dave Maul

You're right, ShadeShifter. Aurra Sing was a rogue Jedi. This is taken from the Episode I Insider's Guide CD-ROM:

"Aurra Sing trained under the mysterious Dark Woman, the Jedi Master who first identified Ki-Adi-Mundi as a Jedi hopeful. Even at a young age, she was viewed as a difficult student, but the Jedi Council hoped that the Dark Woman would bond with the girl. This did not occur, and Aurra Sing eventually left the Jedi Order, her training incomplete."

Archived