Home

Cool glitch-or maby some kind of code

Guest Jodo Jinn

Guest Jodo Jinn

i dont know what in the heck i was doin but i was really ticked on that U-saber thing on 2-player so on the load game screen i was hitting on buttons of my controlerand then POOF it normally let me pick a level and i quit (so i was back on the main menu) I picked "New Game" and started.This is the really cool thing!-i had all the chars at skill 10/100,all levels and started with 15 credits!!I have no clue how this happened but i immediotly saved it when i was done with lvl 8 (the first lvl i played) this is so cool but i dont know how it happened.Ill try to discover the code(or glitch)that makes this happen on new game! :0 smile.gif

------------------

How feel you?

Guest Wickedness

Originally posted by Jodo Jinn:

How feel you?

I feel nausiated. Too many codes/glitches. My suggestion, is prove you're findings...(i.e. screen shots, or contacts [someone reliable]) And then reveal your findings. My favorite glitch is when you're character is looking a certain way (it's diff for diff ppl) and you either stand there or block, their lightsabre disappears! Like in ANH when Gen Kenobi's lightsabre disappeared. It's neato burrito!

p.s. Where is JoJo??? Has his monkeynapper released him???

------------------

wickedness.jpg

Guest ShadeShifter

Excuse me, Jodo Jinn, but how did you know that you had 15 credits?

------------------

newsig2.jpg

Guest Jodo Jinn

because thats what it said when i started the game up on lvl 8 at the top it said i had 15 credits

------------------

How feel you?

Guest Acid_Rain327

Hehehe...it's not made to go over nine.

Programmers do that all the time: they'll stop the credit/money/whatever count at places like 9 or 99 for some odd reason. My guess is to save space on the screen.

[This message has been edited by Acid_Rain327 (edited June 02, 2000).]

Archived