Home

QUESTION/FAVOR for any interested Modelers!...

{IS} Darth Rane

I am interested in doing a skin. The skin i am interested in doing is a (TATOOINE) Darth Maul. I see that there is many (Duel of the fates) Mauls, but no TATOOINE Mauls. I have had this vision of a model, & if you are interested in being a team with me & creating this model together, please feel free to e-mail me at TheLoneSith@aol.com. Or you can catch me on my AIM "ISDarthRane". Thank you for your time. Hope to hear from you soon.

id like to see that model. i thought maul was cool when he had his cloak and hood on. maybe cheshire would make an alternate version of his maul model by adding a cloak over it. that would be the most simplistic method of going about this i think because i think he has the best maul up to date

Well, I got your Email, sorry but I"ve been very busy lately. I really cant do it now, Im in the middle of a new project (not JK2 related) and its just too much work right now.

I am willing to dish the Maul Model out to any experienced modelers who are interested though. I recently found out why Maul had some of the weird problems with deformations, turns out his skeleton was corrupted!!!

So anyone who's interested in Attatching him to a new skeleton or using him as a base for another Maul Model just yell and I'll try to find the latest version of him before He was attatced to the skeleton.

Archived