Home

TO ADI_GALLIA

Guest LandoCalvresian

Guest LandoCalvresian

whoa! i didnt change my name and cause problems i didnt know you had a problem with me when i was obi-boy why was that? what did i EVER do to you! i never had a problem with you. i never put you down or nothing. what's you problem

Guest LandoCalvresian

i didnt change my name to fake you guys out i changed it because i wanted to change my user name your're alittle messed up on this and I AM NOT trying to annoy anybody so no more of that

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> It was back when the whole Maul, Sith Lord issue came up. You were sticking up for him. He apologized to me, you didn't.

Guest IMPOSODIUS

FIND NOT THE PROBLEM IN YOU BOY

BUT IN YOUR FOOLISH DWELLINGS THAT YOU REPOSE

------------------

SOLIDITATED RULER

CONDEVIENT DECENDANT OF

THE CORILATED ARMIES

OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION

Guest Plo Koon

Why are you bringing this back up Lando? That was a long time ago. Maybe if you weren't such an ass to people then you would be liked. Use me as an example. I have only directed one comment to someone, but I appologized for it. You seem to not appologize to people which you should do.

I act friendly to everyone. Even if it is a newbie asking the same question I answed the other day, I don't call him stupid and tell him to go away. Act like an adult and you will be treated like one.

------------------

plo_koon.jpg

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> Would just chill out Lando/Obi-boy?!

------------------

adigallia.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~A Jedi Knight?!I'm out of it for a little while and everyone grows up.~

Archived