Home

talking to elaine...gubernatorial symbol

Threed

I appreciate the help, but I am still having troubles talking to her. I have had her sign the cushy contract and she still won't talk to me afterwards. I've had her sign both contracts and she won't talk to me. As many times as I have heard "I think that was something in our marriage vows about that", I am beginning to wish they had never hooked up in the first place!

Any suggestions?

I need the gubernatorial symbol to requisition the boat and I can't seem to talk to elaine. everytime I try to talk to her it only "uses" her and Guy mutters something about the wedding vows. Please help! Thanks

I have used all the dialogue options with the mistress, as well as everyone else in town. I have all three members of my crew and Elaine still won't let me talk to her. I'm not crazy, believe me I am doing exactly what you are instructing me to...for some reason it's not working. Since I am so early in the game I even started back from the beginning to make sure that I didn't mess up along the way.

:D I finally got it. Very strange. I had to start all over again and if I would talk to Elaine right after I got her to sign the contract she would talk to me...but if I went down to the mistress and talked to her, then came back to Elaine, she wouldn't talk to me. Think it is a bug in the game. Oh well...at least I'm off the island and I can continue the game. I appreciate the help...thanks.

Archived