- Saber down rule enforced

- 60+ skins installed

- Lightning is disabled ONLY

Custom maps in place

FFA Sandarena

FFA XGArena

Padstation

Star Destroyer (hoodmap)

Duel Bunker Zero (yeah we use it for FFA)

Imperial Wastefacility

Nan DM2 (I forget the full name it's german)

JediPrison (made by one of my own regular players)

I also run the standard maps as well to attract newbs. New maps are mixed into the normal rotation in no particular order.

This server has many regulars, and your sure to always have people to play when you join the server. Admins are usually on enforcing the rules as well as booting l8mers. We have a community of about 150 players centered around this server and another.

http://jk2.lowgrav.org

You can goto that website and download maps and skins, as well as view the player statistics for the server(s).

Does anyone us new maps! WTF! I try to host games with new maps and no one joins, Or they join and dont read the damn info and are booted cuz they dont have the map. Its painful... I state in the description of the game NEW MAPS DLOAD IT FIRST, Arent people sick of the same old maps? There are so many good ones out there.

I'm sick of most of them, but you are right, not many servers run new maps. Lately I've noticed that more and more servers are starting to run extra maps, which is a good sign. I was on a FFA server last night that had PadStation (a kickass map if there ever was one) in its rotation.

--Luna--

Archived