Home

Batman Skin and Black Lightsaber

GayJediJay

This is more of a request than anything. I've seen several superheroes with lightsabers, specifically Green Lanterns and Spider-Mans. I was wondering if anybody had worked on a Batman skin or was considering creating one. I don't have the technical know-how to do that.

Plus, I was wondering if anybody had made or thought about making a black lightsaber. Perhaps change all the lightsabers so that whichever color someone selected, it would have a black core with that color glow around it.

Just some thoughts on the matter. Thanks for your time!

I've seen both black and white lightsabers when everyone was first learning to edit them. Funny thing is the white lightsaber dissapeared only a few days after it was posted and never reared it's face again. I think there's still a black one floating around somewhere.

theres a black cored lightsaber on jk2files.com, thing is it kinda looks stupid cuz the trail is black and it really doesnt blend as well as the white did. its there tho if you really want it. the screenshots looked alot better than the actual ingame saber did.

Archived