Home

Don't Change, Add!!!!

kylekatarn2500

Hi!!!

I like mods and especially JediMod 2.0 and Saberist Mod!!!

But why everybody changes the standard things?

For example: In SaberistMod the position, how a character hold the saber, is changed in the hard saber style.

The new position is great, but why I have to say goodbye to the old one for the hard saber style?

When somebody made new saber functions, why he doesn'tt add a new saber style?

That would be much greater, then changing the old ones, then you have more possibilities!!!!

Please for the future: DON'T CHANGE, ADD!!!

Sorry, I didn't mean JediMod. It is great and have many new functions and the good thing is, it doesn't change the standard functions!!!

That's really great!!!

But I thought about the Saberist mod and the other mods, which always change these standard functions. Why they don't add new things and let the standard standard.

By the way,... have you read about my idea to use the Tavion style only for female characters and the Desann style only for big people like Vader, Desann, Chewie,...??

Because the guy, who works on the saberist mod 2.0 also want's to make a new saber style for dual sabers and one for double blade!!!

Maybe there will come out also a style for the normal saber, so everybody has his own saber style.

At the moment I cannot find your JediMod 1.1, no downloads on http://www.jediknightii.net and on http://www.jk2files.com

Is it also possible, that the different saber hilts can also have different saber sounds?

Because when you think on Luke's green saber in Episode VI, the sounds are different like other sabers!!!

But I like your mod, it is cool and have many new functions!!

By the way, will you also make choosing between one saber, dual saber and double blade, easier?

I think of a menu, where you can choose between these three sabers like the colours, the models and (with your new Mod) the saber hilts.

The extended saber should be only for the double blade, because then it has the right size like Darth Maul has it.

Archived