Home

CheatinBattle Droids

Guest DarthNemesis

Guest Jedi Kanigget

Annoying, isn't it? The blocking only gets worse as the game progresses. I wish they would have made it so that the droids COULDN'T block, but instead it would take a few more hits to kill them.

------------------

SigFinII.jpg

Darth Wart's Strategy Guide in a friendly, easy to use form!(Sorry, that was bad.)

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Acid_Rain327

As do I.

If they can block a lightsaber with their arms, wouldn't it be a little difficult to cut through any other part of them, given the same alloy?

Oh yeah, and you can kill the same droids with a single blaster shot, if memory serves.

Go figure. smile.gif

Guest 84Elan

The programmers really droped the ball here that much is for sure. In the movie the jedi cut through the battle droids like butter in the game you can whale on the yellow guys combo after combo and just back them up thats not right.

Guest Solrya

Maybe the whole point of the Cheating droids is that you can gain more points. Maybe they are trying to make the game even more challenging...who knows...

------------------

2_bg.gif

Thats why there is that Ultimate Lightsaber. It makes the lightsaber more realistic, one shot kills (except bosses) and unblockable. However you still can't block forever. I wish there was an ulimited block code so I can block the lightstaff attacks.

Guest Stormtrooper

Yep I agree those yellow droids i hate soo much the others aren't too bad i think that they should maybe be able to block your single attacks but combos should be unblockable by any normal enemy.

Archived