Home

Guns server = non-existent?

Caster

Is it just me or are guns server virtually non-existent? For every 30 sabers only server I can only find one guns server.

I loved guns server, blasters and sabers battles were always cool IMO. Switching back and forth between my saber and blaster rifle mid leaps and turning around to fire or slash was definitely fun.

Anybody know any good guns servers? BTW, I've been using the server browser in-game so I'm also wondering if anybody else has any luck in finding good guns server through GameSpy or the like.

Yeah, it's really weird. It used to seem like everyone was complaining about the not being any saber only servers, and if they found one it was always full. Now it seems like I can't find a gun server unless it's Jedi vs Merc.

Your right. The people that are still playing the game mostly enjoy star wars games and want a nice saber fight. But, when the game first came out alot of people just played it like a normal fps. Which is why there were so many gun servers, and now there are so many saber only servers.

Jedi Knight 2 + Guns = Quake 3 + lightsaber

Simple math

Raven actually destroyed the image of a Jedi making vulnerable to weapons (Well, the heavy repeater's secondery fire for one left you with only one option which is running), and a Jedi that actually holds a gun instead of a lightsaber, is, by the full description of the Star-Wars Jedi code, g4y.

Archived