Home

Adi Galla

Guest Zeus Windu

Guest Zeus Windu

Leave the lightsaber whackin to the guys. Adi Galla stinks against final Darth Maul! How do you beat him? She is so weak!!!

Guest Jedi Kenobi

Two words: Wart's Guide. Let me find the addy. (wait that was 7)

------------------

obi_large.jpg

Jedi Kenobi

Jedi Knight

Guest Solrya

Maybe, they are trying to be unbias! If the games was just all guys, then the company who made the game will lose half their profit! Or maybe you just need to practice some more. (I'm still stuck on level 7 though...lol)

------------------

solrya@hotmail.com

Guest 84Elan

I too did not like Adi for that reason that she seemed to weak to beat Maul but the one thing that allowed me to beat her was the same style attack that I did with Obi Wan close in a slash slash.

The key I found is to not to lock onto Maul I may be barfing up exactly what Wart's guide says but I have not read the part for Adi in the final battle only Plo and I still can't get that done anyway Like I said stay close and off to one side if you can. Do not use the lock on feature for Maul will beat you like a red headed step child just run up to him and simply whale on Maul some times he will block you and keep blocking you some times you can keep hitting him and he will start to take a hit or two but most of the time you have to dissengage and run away and then wait to get close to him again and then start your smack down again. I did beat Maul like this but at the end I had no extra players and no life left in my player if Maul would have given me one of his mad dog looks I would have died. It is not easy but hey what is right?

Guest obi-tom-kenobi

i can't get those combo's to work u know the one's u r awarded for doing a level; mabey i'm presing them to fast oh well i'll just practise

Guest obi-tom-kenobi

adi gallia is too fast! and she is so weak that is why i am always qui-gon

------------------

obi-tom

Guest 84Elan

Qui gon does have some phat moves and his healing power makes him very desirable when going up agains Maul.

Guest Plo Koon is No. 1

You kiddin'?

I'm actually starting to like Adi better than Plo. After you beat a few levels, she gains these wicked combos. You can just whack a bunch of buttons (I don't do that, though) and she'll whip up some insane combo.

All hail Adi Gallia, queen of combos!!! smile.gif

Archived