Home

JediTrainer RE-SKIN!!!...

{IS} Darth Rane

For any of you JediTrainer lovers out there, this is for you. You always play with him, but he's not as evil as you would want him? Well then go checkout the screenshots of my second skin; JediTrainer SITH Version...

www.angelfire.com/theforce/is_darthrane/jeditrainerSITH2.jpg

www.angelfire.com/theforce/is_darthrane/jeditrainerSITH1.jpg

www.angelfire.com/theforce/is_darthrane/jeditrainerSITH3.jpg

www.angelfire.com/theforce/is_darthrane/jeditrainerSITH4.jpg

Cool Skin. Are you the same DarthRane who did the DarthRane with the purple and black? If so I was wondering if I could use your skin as an npc in my new level I need a few dark Jedi and I thought he was perfect. I put him him and gave him tavion AI and reborn sounds (just to see if it would work first) although I am was considering trying Desann-make him powerful. I would of course give you all credit (and thanks)for the skin and include your read me file and honor any other request that you have Darth Rane is Awesome!-Later.

Cool thanks And I will send you the file-probably will still be at least a couple weeks -I'm still doing some final detailing and making sure verything is caulked rightand the frame rate stays up. As soon as I finish I will send you the file-and thanks again I will make sure that you recieve all credit for the skin. I have the gimp but I haven't quite figured out these paint programs fully. Everything I do still looks like a 3 years old smudged over it with a crayon-lol

Thanks again Rane

Archived