Home

JediMod trouble - Help PLZ

Skrig

...I know I know....it's not supposed to be that hard, but I just can't get JediMod working....at all! I've been reading most of the threads regarding it, but I didn't finde te answers I was looking for....hence this thread:)

Now....my problem is very basic....when I have unzipped JediMod how do I "Activate" it....

....seems dumb I know, but nevertheless I can't figure it out - I've been checking the readme files and they tell me to use the JediMod Setup Screen...but how on earth do I find that??

LOL....I'm sorry but I reall hope you guys can help me out as soon as possible

greetings skrig

Hey thanks Dest - I found the mod setup, but when I choose "load mod" it exits the game and freezes on a grey screen!?

What can I have done wo - I just unzipped the mod into \gamedata...

...boy do I feel stupid;)

...?...

Im having the same trouble with mods. i unzip them into gamedata dir just like im supposed to and then when i go to look for the mods in my setup theres none there im not sure what im doing wrong either seems like its hard to find a strong step by step instruction on installing and running all these mods ... i havent gotten anything that ive downloaded to install right except for ver1.04

I thought there was somthing you could add to the Jedi Outcast shortcut command line to just load a mod on start up? Sometimes I run into trouble after I've loaded JO and then have to reload it for mods etc. If you can skip the first step and just load the mod from a desktop shortcut that might help to.

Archived