Home

A Disturbance In The Force?

Guest Dave Maul

Guest Dave Maul

I'm playing through Level 10 with Plo Koon (Aurghh!), I use my Force Lightning a few times on the first encounter. When he runs off down the steps, I ran the other way like a coward to see if you could go back to the hanger. I hit an invisible wall, and turned around. And there was a set of sparks in the middle of the room, appearing and disappearing over and over again in 3-second intervals. It's happened the last two times I tried.

I'm playing the UK version, so it may be different, but has this happened to anybody else?

------------------

darthmaulprv.gif

Dave Maul

Guest Darth Wart

Yeah, me too. Particularly when you have a laser and you shoot him to pieces when he's offscreen. Then, when you finally advance to where he was, that mysterious cloud is still there.

A force-fart?

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

Currently the revised strategy guide is being housed (ON ONE PAGE!) at

http://darthwart.tripod.com/page1.html, which will be the address until Kanigget gets back at the end of June.

Guest Solrya

Yeah, it happened to me too, and I'm playing the Canadian version (unless the US version was shared with Canada), I guess this happens in all version...

I'm guessing it's just a mark or something, trying to show you that Darth Maul is using his Electric Judgement (Force Lightning).

------------------

"Just because I'm a 15 year-old doesn't mean I can't be a Jedi Knight"

-Solrya

«««¥§¤°¹°¤§¥»»»«««¥§¤°¹°¤§¥»»»

The Force is with you...always.

[This message has been edited by Solrya (edited June 30, 2000).]

Archived