Home

Major Problem with JediMod1.1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkJedi91681

Dest, there seems to be a problem with jedimod 1.1 i load up a game offline with 6 bots in it. and everythings fine with yoda and everything. i have no saber hilts installed or anything.anyways i noticed when the bots change to there guns the lightsaber is coming out of the gun hole to the side. then when they change to there lightsabers its back to normal.also i keep getting this error message about cannot register the saber_/ hilt or whatever,but i have no hilts installed at all. any idea what it could be? i know someone posted earlier they were having this problem. lemme know what u think or anyone that may know how to fix this.

i know what ur prob is i think... if the bots were using two sabers then when they switch to a gun the second handel stayes there for whatever reason... its not "MAJOR" tho lol. u could test this by enableing /twosaber yourself then switchin to a gun :) hope that fixes ur prob... (err not fixes it but u know).

nah none of my bots have double sabers. i even had desann and the shadow trooper have one saber now. they all have one lightsaber, im the only one witht he double ones in my games. the error message i get is

RE_RegisterModel:R_AllocModel() failed for 'models/weapons2/saber_/saber_w.glm'

and i get it alot on top, constantly afta like 3 minutes into the game,then i start to notice maybe one or 2 bots when they take out there sabers there handle is the normal gun and the lightsaber is coming out the barrel to the side.i have no idea how to fix this, i even went into the assets and tried lookin and there and maybe editing some things,still nuthin.also one more thing sometimes i come running and i notice 2 or a couple bots just standing there, and i mean just standing there lol until i kill one of them then they start to move again.i dunno wut to do, i have no custom hilts at all anywhere,my guess is the kyle saber or somethin is givin me that error, jus a guess,Dest see if u can make something out of that error message and a way to fix it . i have a link to a pic i took of the error message in game

the link is http://www.angelfire.com./wizard/ THEN PUT tonymontana91681/glitchinjedimod.jpg afta the wizard/ part, i cant put the link together b/c angelfire doesnt let direct linking so u have to put those 2 parts together in ur browser.lemme kno if u figured out whats wrong thanx again:)

ok i found another thing that doesnt work either, whenever the game starts it never has the error message, i get the message a little bit into the game.n e wayz i was messing around a bit now and i found out any hilt u dont load before the error message wont load at all. it will just give u the error message, yes the same one witht he hilts name. Dest man lemme know if u have any idea how to fix this error man cuz its really annoying and now i cant really use the hilts right.thanx man

I'm also getting the same error. You can bypass the RE_RegisterModel erroring by disabling custom hilts. However, this doesn't get rid of the Gun Hilt error or the "no" hilt bug.

"no" hilt bug - The Dassan Bot's double saber gets messed up whenever he throws it. The Hilt totally disappears and the blade ether gets stuck in the ground or jerkily follows Dassan around the map. I'm not sure if this applies to ALL doublebladed bot sabers or not. Plus, I believe this occurs after Dassan has a Gun Hilt error.

Archived