Home

For anyone who likes Gundam, HiNu for JK2! :)

fuc847

yes, an eva will be next on my adgenda...however, eva4 will NOT be possible!

let me explain, you never actually see eva4 in the series (it's swollowed up into a dirac sea (yes, i know...wtf?)) So how am i supposed to make it with no referances? ive got one picture of it, its silver, and its only the head...i imagine from a limited edition model box

now, ive got all the DVD's (with more on the way :) ) so any other Eva will not be a problem...even Jet Alone or eventually eva's

5-13 (when the movie comes out on DVD in september)

wouldnt that be cool :) Eva 5, with angelic wings and a light saber (made into a Lance of Longinus of course :) )

I've used the model to replace the 'Mark 1' battle droid and it works just fine:

http://members.rogers.com/covax.ca/mech-1.jpg

Only the 'patrol walk' looks abit stupid, like a kid in a costume that's tto heavy. I'm going to experiment a bit and see if I can replace Galak's mech with this model. I just wonder how the cut scene will look...

And that makes me wonder... Galak's sheilds could, in theory, be made into an AT Feild.

theres an action figure of eva-04 in fact its itting on top of my computer desk right now lol so if u find the figure u can have a reference to it, but i say make unit-01, especially with movies coming out now we can use an eva unit in JKii :) plus he was the surperior unit in the series as if u see the movies u will see its real purpose:)

Originally posted by Matariel

yes, an eva will be next on my adgenda...however, eva4 will NOT be possible!

let me explain, you never actually see eva4 in the series (it's swollowed up into a dirac sea (yes, i know...wtf?)) So how am i supposed to make it with no referances? ive got one picture of it, its silver, and its only the head...i imagine from a limited edition model box

now, ive got all the DVD's (with more on the way :) ) so any other Eva will not be a problem...even Jet Alone or eventually eva's

5-13 (when the movie comes out on DVD in september)

wouldnt that be cool :) Eva 5, with angelic wings and a light saber (made into a Lance of Longinus of course :) )

Okay thats fine but EVA 4 would be possible because like i said before my brother has the figure on his shelf completely assembled and intact. I can take plenty of pictures from every angle so yes, it would be possible. Its a very good quality and pretty detailed (definately not as detailed as the huge gundam models but still) so i can provide your references. Sheild, gun everything, right down to the letters and numbers on his arms. EVA 5 sounds good too though.

i was just thinking, and its probably impossible, but i thought it would be cool if you could make the gundam like an ATST in SP.

:cool: Easy as pie.

I'm away from the computer for 4 days but if no-one play else does it I'll try it on Monday.

really? Cool. You could make some pretty awesome levels that way. Only things that you could be made better.(or should) are the turning on the machine. ATST took forever to turn from one position to another and maybe a little faster walking. Maybe jumping since they had the ability to fly (something thats no big deal but would be a nice feature) Where would the weapons come out of though? i mean would you model a gun in the hand or something? if not whatever piloting it would be cool enough.

hey cool, Galactic Magi!

if you've got the Eva-4 model, and can take piccys of it for my references, then i could do that! It's very similar to Eva-03, so i could do minor changes to make both!

Check out my thread on the subject, make some posts etc...

I'll see what i can do :)

Total Failure. I bugs me about some.. I forget... icon file or something. I'll try again tomorrow.

For the record:

Works as a replacement for:

Mach 1 Ballte drone/driod

Galack Mech (but the sheild is weird)

Have to try it as a replacecment for:

Darktrooper (would be freeky)

This is cool! I've never seen Gundam Wing or anyhting like that but this is incredible. Alot of details. Really good. Way to go. Lets see a few more of these.

Really good work. I think some one made someting like this. I think it was called IG-L337. It looked kinda like this. But this makes that think look like a toy.

Way to Go! :atpt: + :blaze6: + :grnlaz: = Gundam Hu-Ni

Archived