Home

how to make SP yoda the right size??? (almost the same as bomberman's thread)

Arkum

another set of commands allows more advanced scaling

I use for Yoda:

scaleZ 60

scaleX 50

scaleY 50

This makes him a wee bit taller, but not as fat! Cuz the taller he gets the fatter he becomes. You can try different numbers if mine does not fit your taste, but with this saber-locking still looks real, unlike yoda at 35% which causes him to saberlock with the guy's legs and the guy to saber lock with yoda's head.

Also my mod will feature him and his evil brother Boda. So use this or if you cant get it to work wait a few more days. I decided to add Boda the evil yoda because I wanted to allow my users to experience the thrill of fighting a yoda character!

Originally posted by Araegon

well, i'll ask this again, what program do you need to use to open the .pk3 files? so that i can open the npc file? cause my computer dosn't know how to open it.

I'm a beginner and i know it. You can open PK3 files with winzip :)

I hope this helped you

I'm starting to think that the only way to play as yoda at the correct height is to actually open up the model w/3ds max or milkshape or something and actually shrink the model then stick it back in the .pk3, since team yoda built the model at the default height of the skeleton. By shrinking the model so it only fits around half the skeleton, yoda in SP will appear shorter but some of the animation will not be quite right. This is just my take on this situation but i'm probaby wrong.....

my guess is that the model will look the correct height, and relatively move the same but the arm and head movements will be a little delayed in the game since the model arms and head are not directly over the head and arms of the skeleton. It seem like the more distance put between model parts and the parts of the skeleton, the more delay there will be to the movement. But i say again m8, i may be wrong.....

Archived