Home

No maul-quigon co-op !

Guest Sorcerer_Vinny

Guest Sorcerer_Vinny

My friend and I played thru JPB with Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan, we beat the game and started over cause he wanted to be Maul. I selected Qui-Gon, but it would not let him select Maul. I also tried to select Qui after he selected Maul, but nothing. I cant believe that, it really ticks me off! I asked about this be4 and someone told me u could play Qui and maul in 2 player. This sux!

------------------

qui02.jpg Sorcerer_Vinny

Guest Jedi Kenobi

It doesn't. Once my friend was trying to be queen amidala and I wanted to be obi wan. It's kinda cheap. I did notice however that obi wan and maul make a pretty good team. I was in the same situation as you but i picked obi wan after i found i couldn't be qui gon.

------------------

obi_large.jpg

I really need to shrink this photo.

Jedi Kenobi

Jedi Knight

[This message has been edited by Jedi Kenobi (edited June 05, 2000).]

Guest Jedi Kenobi

They always find a way to ruin it (like my local McDonalds, they screw up my order all of the time).

------------------

obi_large.jpg

Jedi Kenobi

Jedi Knight

Guest obi-tom-kenobi

is there any way to ki-adi-mundi cos i saw his name in the credits, mabey there is a way to get him he could be instead of plo koon.

------------------

obi-tom

Guest Jedi Kanigget

Originally posted by obi-tom-kenobi:

is there any way to ki-adi-mundi cos i saw his name in the credits, mabey there is a way to get him he could be instead of plo koon.

At the moment, the majority of use believe you can't get Ki-Adi, that they just "forgot" to remove him from the credits. It's also believed that he is the "new secret character" in the Dreamcast version of JPB.

------------------

SigFinII.jpg

Darth Wart's Strategy Guide in a friendly, easy to use form!(Sorry, that was bad.)

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

[This message has been edited by Jedi Kanigget (edited June 05, 2000).]

Guest Jedi Kenobi

Plo already has a secret character, Captain Panaka, If that's what you mean.

------------------

obi_large.jpg

Jedi Kenobi

Jedi Knight

Guest Solrya

Originally posted by Jedi Kanigget:

At the moment, the majority of use believe you can't get Ki-Adi, that they just "forgot" to remove him from the credits. It's also believed that he is the "new secret character" in the Dreamcast version of JPB.

Ok, you know what? I'm starting to get mad, why do they have to make additions for other consoles? It's not fair!

------------------

2_bg.gif

Archived