Home

Ultimate Mod

Monarky2000

It doesn't change characters it adds characters...

Like with the Ultimate Mod u can now get acess to more then the regular npcs but currently its limited to only 6 (Maul, Vader, Sing, Obi1, Anakin, and Mara). So now u can still summon all the regular npcs (Through Npc spawn) but now you can also spawn these 6 others.

And to gimme a kick in the rear you'd have to come over here, but itd be alot easier just to email the file admins :D

Its a cool mod but the new characters are kinda...um tough. I'm not saying thats a bad thing but nobody should be able to survive 4 heavy downward swipes with their saber down. Their ai seems very good and theyre good for a great fight but they just need their hps adjusted. Another thing that botherd me about this mod is the saber sounds and new saber animations, they should be in a seperate pk3 file so u can choose wiether to install them or not. And finnally reborns...The new costums look cool and all but the new size looks kinda dumb I like the small and fragile looking reborns of yore.

All and all I give this mod a 8/10

+5 for the new consept

+5 for the great new npc's

-1 The New Sound/ Saber Animation (I personally don't like it)

-1 For damn near unstopable npcs.(Yes I know they should be tough but theres a differnce for tough and So you have your saber strait through me...Whats the big deal?)

Also theres a slight bug with the kenobi npc...the game cant find the files it needs to fill in a couple parts of his robe.

This is a great mod tho, one of the very few single player mods out there.

Archived