Home

I need some desperate help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest jeichhorn

Guest jeichhorn

i am on the 5th level where anikan chases the little thing to get the hyperdrive. and i can get to the end and i am about to fight darth maul but he kicks my ass!!!!!!!!!!!! how do i beat him?????????

Guest ShadeShifter

Well, you could just run away from him and the ship will eventually take off, but you won't get any points this way.

Use your fastest attack (unfortunately if your using Plo his fastest attack is still to slow). Every now and then throw in a force power. Other wise, just don't let him crowed you to much. Believe me, it's better to run that to stay and get your brains beat out. If you run out of force power, there is a powerup behind one of the stone columns.

------------------

newsig3.jpg

Come to the TimeSlide.

Thanks to Jedi Kanigget for the pic.

Guest Communist Jedi

Well, no matter who I use I never fail to beat Maul up in this one biggrin.gif

Of course Plo is the most difficult to beat on him with... I find that using your Jedi Power-up thing and walking into him works quite well. You only get 100 points per hit but it hits a lot, you may take damage, but you'll never reel... you know?!

Guest Darth Wart

What do you mean "Anakin chases the little thing to get the hyperdrive"?

He just stands there giving suggestions in my version.

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

Currently the revised strategy guide is being housed (ON ONE PAGE!) at

http://darthwart.tripod.com/page1.html, which will be the address until Kanigget gets back at the end of June.

Guest Dave Maul

I guess he means at the beginning of the level, where there is an explosion and Anakin chases the Jawa into the little cave. Wart, are you referring to the end of the level, where Anakin whines until you pick the hyperdrive up?

------------------

darthmaulprv.gif

Dave Maul

Guest DarthGohan1016

Running away from Maul will be safer, but he will still hit you with his Lightning Move if you get to far away,so he'll still kill you

Archived