Home

First skin for JKII and one other thing too...

Silken

Every comment is welcome about this skin (still not final thou)

So far has taken 2 days to do and test it. Skin works quite fine but seems bots has difficulties to use force powers at all. Yes i have checked .bot , .jkb and folder paths for who knows how many times now. But same goes that bot only uses first combat style only. Any solutions for this problems are welcome.

And here is link for few screenshots

http://sivut.koti.soon.fi/creative/

Based on model LadyBrena by Adam 'Cheshire' Lee and Tim 'Spacemonkey' Appleby. First of all why this took so far 2 days to make was i didnt have Texture templates. Noticed that after making all textures that templates were included in zip file :rolleyes:

So far there is still a lot of original textures or partially in use but at end i will replace everything. And if would i have tools to make custom model i preferably have done that than just a skin.

And what is creation without small background...

Sirian master jedi of the darkside. Not always trusted by others

from darkside since she is a bit "soft" for darkside jedi. But since she is one of the most powerful jedis hardly nobody questions her loyalty and those who has, aint around anymore to tell what did they found out. One of the seldom jedis who actually fights against both sides. Against lightside jedis and those who question her loyalty from darkside.

Archived