Home

Has any one else

Guest Jim-Kenobi

Guest Jim-Kenobi

I got 61 handmaidens and 118,000 points in City of Theed. And I was wondering if any one else has done this.

------------------

obi06.gif

Guest Solrya

I'm starting to wonder what is with guys and using some parts of Obi-Wan Kenobi's name anyway? You don't have to answer it, but if you want to, go ahead. At least it'll prove if my prediction is right...

No, I haven't tried it yet, and I don't even know how. One time I tried to backtrack as far as possible, but the stupid invisible wall stopped me from doing so. Besides, I don't exactly have all the time in the world to pull it off...but I'll still give it a try.

biggrin.gif

------------------

"Just because I'm a 15 year-old doesn't mean I can't be a Jedi Knight"

-Solrya

«««¥§¤°¹°¤§¥»»»«««¥§¤°¹°¤§¥»»»

The Force is with you...always.

Guest Darth Wart

Yeah, once I got over 100 maidens on that level. I was trying to find out what happened when you flipped the odometer.....

did the maiden-ometer return to zero, did it go to 100, did the game glitch out? What?

Well, it goes to 100.

I still don't know what happens when you add one to 999 maidens....

Maybe you could spend the weekend figuring that out for me.

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

Get your free JPB guide at:

http://jedipowerbattlesguide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Jim-Kenobi

Originally posted by Solrya:

I'm starting to wonder what is with guys and using some parts of Obi-Wan Kenobi's name anyway? You don't have to answer it, but if you want to, go ahead. At least it'll prove if my prediction is right...

No, I haven't tried it yet, and I don't even know how. One time I tried to backtrack as far as possible, but the stupid invisible wall stopped me from doing so. Besides, I don't exactly have all the time in the world to pull it off...but I'll still give it a try.

biggrin.gif

To answer your question about why I picked

Jim-Kenobi For a username. Well I like

Obi-Wan-Kenobi so I put my name and Kenobi together.

------------------

obi06.gif

[This message has been edited by Jim-Kenobi (edited June 30, 2000).]

Archived