Home

Jedi Plus 2

13spiders

if u want to make yoda small.. i recomend Jedimod.. is a lot easier making yoda smaller

The "jedimod" code is the same in both MODS. You do the same thing in both to make Yoda small. They are both equally easy (or difficult) to setup. All you have to do is to install either mod CORRECTLY and Yoda will be small.

That error sounds like a file is missing. All you do to make Yoda smaller is unzip the contents of the jedimod++ zip file into the gamedata directory and it should create a folder called "jediplus" with all of the files for the MOD in there. Then open JK2 go to the MODS menu and select the MOD.

Have you recently installed the "Roger" Battle droid model? If so, then that's what the problem is. I think deleting the Roger.pk3 should fix the problem. I hope the author releases another version, because that looked like a cool model!

EDIT: Sorry, got the error message mixed. The "roger" error says "Requested (um, something) was ommitted at compile time." If that is what the error says, that's the problem. IF not, I can't help you.

Archived