Somebody please help me decide.

hoverbeast

Thexbox,or the pc?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Thexbox,or the pc?

• Get the xbox version!
    • Get the pc version!
    • Get both!They are both good!
    • Get none.Your force isnt strong enough.
    • Whats a jedi?
    • Buy the pc version,and rent the xbox version when its out.

Im having a hard time choosing between this game for computer,or for the xbox.With the pc version,you can download stuff,imput cheats,and battle online.But at the same time there is frame skipping in online play and chances of glitching.With the xbox version,you cant battle online,or download stuff,but you can play up to 4 players in offline multiplayer mode,and it probably wouldnt glitch or have framerate slowdowns.But the xbox version comes out in fall to winter,which means I would have to wait quite a while in pain and agony.Plus no one near me(my stepdad,my little sister)would be able to play.Well maybe not my little sister,but what if I bring it with the xbox to texas,where all my other family members are.Then what?But I need your opinion.(God Im having a hard time deciding)And also I know my step dad wouldnt buy them both,so that makes things more difficult.And dont say'have him buy one,while I get my allowance and buy the other yourself'because every time I ask him he just says'you still havent earned your xbox yet!'.Im thinking maybe the pc version,but im still not sure.Ill try to convince my step dad to start giving me allowance again.

Originally posted by GE Predator

*looks for the 'WTF?' poll option*

What game are ya talking about?

ROFLMAO Thats right not once does he mention hes talking about JK2 or... Whatever he wants? LOL! He can be talking about SW Starfighter or MaxPayne (?).

Personally I think you should get the PC version. If you have cable it's worth it. If you don't, maybe you should get the XBOX version, but have a hell of a time whooping your sis over and over ;).

Really, if you can get both maybe you should like, upgrade your comp somehow to avoid slowdown and get JO for PC instead of buying both.

Originally posted by GE Predator

*looks for the 'WTF?' poll option*

What game are ya talking about?

Im talking about jedi outcast.And I have cable and doubt I would get high ping as a result of owning a computer with 1600 mgz,40 gb of hard drive space,over 200 mb available memory,and high speed access.But still,there is a chance itll lag.My step dad still wont give me even $1.00 allowance so right now im stuck.And the paper routes out of the option as I live in delaware and in a trailor park,and in that state paper routes dont exist.Believe it or not,but the mailman is also the paper router,as several times hed come out of the truck,set down some letters,and get a bag of newspaper out.

Archived