Home

FIND PLO KOON!

Guest Plo Koon is No. 1

Guest Plo Koon is No. 1

Welp, I just finished watching Ep. 1 again, and I saw lots of new stuff (I finally found ET! Three of them!).

I even found Adi Gallia. When Anakin is standing alone before the Jedi Council, she's sitting on her little bean bag chair behind him. You can see her clearly when it zooms out of Anakin a little. That's definitely Adi (look at her hair!).

So ANYWAY, I've found everyone in JPB except Plo Koon. I saw what MIGHT have been his hands (Near the bottom of the screen, when they see the Jedi Council for the first time and it shows Mace sitting next to Yoda).

So has anybody seen him?!

Thanks in advance!!!

Guest obi-tom-kenobi

i just finished jdb and i only got it 2 days ago what do u think of that fellow jedi members?

Guest ShadeShifter

Did you finish it with one person or with everyone?

Plus did you get all of the bonuses at the end of each level.

------------------

newsig3.jpg

Come to the TimeSlide.

Thanks to Jedi Kanigget for the pic.

[This message has been edited by ShadeShifter (edited June 07, 2000).]

Guest 84Elan

If not my hats off to you that is quite a feet.

[This message has been edited by 84Elan (edited June 07, 2000).]

Guest Jedi-Qui-Gon

<font color=green6>I saw him in the movie. Correct me if i'm wrong but i think you hear him talk. He says something like "the boy is strong with the force." I thought i saw his had move so i assumed it was he who said it.

(Cool,Finally a topic worth replying to. smile.gif )

------------------

quigon.jpg

Guest cajun_master

yup plo does say (the froce is strong with the boy)i have the movie and rewind over and over till i see it all

remember the froce is with you.......always

Guest Acid_Rain327

Um..that's Ki-Adi-Mundi, I'm afraid.

Compare the voice from "The Force is strong with the boy..." to "Impossible, the Sith have been extinct for over a millenia..."

It's the same voice.

Plus, Koon wears that protective mask, so his voice would be disoriented.

[This message has been edited by Acid_Rain327 (edited June 08, 2000).]

Guest Wickedness

Plo pRoBaBlY sounds somewhere along the lines at that of his Darthness, Vader. A mecahnized voice due to his mask. He's not going to sound like an old senile man in need of prunes. I HATE KI-ADI's voice! MUAHAHAHAHA!

------------------

wickedness.jpg

Guest Jedi-Qui-Gon

<font color=green6>I'll have to check again. I thought he said it because he moved his hands like he was talking, as if motioning. That's too bad if he didn't though. Anyone notice his Voice in JPB? It didn't sound like Darth Vader.

------------------

quigon.jpg

Guest Plo Koon is No. 1

Yeah, he just sounds like a normal fella.

I wonder what that mask is for... maybe he has to wear it or else he'll die... or MAYBE he's just SO UGLY he has to wear it. wink.gif

Guest Acid_Rain327

First of all, according to JPB, Obi-Wan has a deeper voice than Sam Jackson. So, don't trust that game any farther than you can play it without getting frustrated.

In otherwords, don't trust it as canon.

Second, Yoda also motioned his ears when Mace spoke, but that doesn't mean he was speaking. smile.gif

And lastly, yes, Plo Koon has to wear the protective eye goggles and mask. He cannot survive without them on Oxygen-rich worlds.

[This message has been edited by Acid_Rain327 (edited June 08, 2000).]

Guest Jedi-Qui-Gon

<font color=green6>I know acid, i'm sorry.....I just find it hard to let go smile.gif

Once again my defience of the council has been foolish.

------------------

quigon.jpg

[This message has been edited by Jedi-Qui-Gon (edited June 09, 2000).]

Archived