Home

PlayStation 2?

Guest Saesee Tom

Guest Saesee Tom

I'm going to be getting a PS2 when it comes out, and I want JPB, should I get the PS version and run it on PS2 or will it come out in PS2 format?

Guest Dave Maul

There's no news yet that I know of. It is coming out for Dreamcast, which is a machine the same speed as PS2. Maybe if we can gather enough support, LucasArts will decide to release JPB for the new console.

Guest Saesee Tom

Well, here's your support.

LucasArts...PLEASE!

Even for PC, I don't mind. It's just that it is such a brilliant game that it should be in gorgeous 3D graphics.

Sorry if I've offended any of you PlayStation fans.

Guest Dave Maul

Not at all. Anybody who has played TPM on both PlayStation and PC (like myself) would no doubt have seen the vast difference in graphics. The PC version used real 3D characters, and the PlayStation version looked like 2D characters with 360 degree animations. It's kind of hard to explain. Anyway, I'd like to see the effect of JPB on PC. It would eliminate many of the "invisible voids" I would think.

Guest Darth_Simpson

I dont have a Playstation, I play JPB on Bleem! It works really well on my system, and the 3D acceleration is just helping the graphics a LONG way!!

------------------

Hunger leads to donuts...

Jedi.jpg

Guest 84Elan

I have seen on the IGNPS2 site that Obi Wan is slated for the PS2, that would be tight a Dark Forces JK game on a console (yes I know Dark Forces was on the PS but I heard it blew chunks) Obi Wan on the other hand would be tight.

Archived