Home

Clan =UniSol= is recruiting...

Mad Maximus

Are you looking for a clan, or make some online friends to play your favorite games with???

Clan UniSol (tag =UniSol=) is now recruiting. More than just an Jedi Knight II clan, we are a "gaming clan". We are still young & looking to build quickly. Trying to build an online gaming community to fill all of your gaming needs. Our members are also currently playing many other games including AvP2, Day of Defeat, Ghost Recon, Rogue Spear, Rune, Quake3, Tribes2, etc.

Based more upon the idea that gaming is supposed to be fun, than the highly competitive side of game clans. The clan is about having fun playing what you want, when you want. Unlike many of today's clans, UniSol completely understands that games take a back seat to real life. Many of our members disappear for months at a time, and are welcome back when they get the chance.

I am the founder of Clan UniSol, as well I was a founding member of a very successful Day of Defeat clan (The 10thMD). In that clan I saw what caused the riffs in many clans, we've deleted all those factors from UniSol. So al that's left is to have some fun, with our friends, our family.

If this sounds like the kinda gaming clan that you might be interested in, stop by our site at http://www.clanunisol.com Included at our site are Profiles with screenshots & favorite servers of the games we like to play. A full messageboard at your disposal. Coming soon will be Member profiles.

Hope to see you soon,

Archived