Home

JPB for PS2 Petition

Guest Dave Maul

Guest Dave Maul

Okay, there has been overwhelming support for JPB to be brought out for the PS2, so I'm taking the responsibility of starting a petition. Here you can list your name and a small sentence along the lines of "I want to see Jedi Power Battles brought out for the Playstation 2". Keep it short, long discussions are what the other topics are for.

If someone could let me know how to send this to LucasArts at some point, that would be greatly appriciated.

Guest Hannibal

Who is willing to buy the game twice? It was a good game but the only way I'll buy it again for the PS2 is if it's completely different, which isn't likely. So please everyone just move on. Thank you. smile.gif

------------------

Man Eating Vice President of the Un-Council

monk_scratch_sm_wht.gif

BACK, ANGRY AND TAN the REAL Jo Jo has returned from "un-named Third World Country" with renewed energy directed towards taking over.

j0236531(t).gif "HeHeHeHe"

Guest Dave Maul

Okay, maybe the game is getting old for many of us. But there are some people who haven't bought the game yet who would like to see it on PS2, seeeing as that seems to be the best new console at the moment. That's who this petition is for.

Nobody's saying that you have to buy the game twice just because it's out for a new console. But if you had a PS2, and you had the option, would you get the 32-bit game or the 128-bit game?

Guest Acid_Rain327

Guys...please.

They're already porting it to the Dreamcast, and that will be the end of their little cash cow.

Mark my words - you could get a million responses on this petition, and the game would still never be ported to PS2.

Gaming companies do NOT take suggestions or whatnot from the public.

And besides that, the PS2 has backwards compatability. Jedi Power Battles will already be playable on the PS2.

Why would gaming companies make and release the same game, for the same system, twice?

Move on.

Guest Jedi-Qui-Gon

<font color=green6>I definately don't think they should make a JPB for PS2. However a sequal to it may work......

------------------

quigon.jpg

Archived