Home

Wacky Level Ten Bug

Guest Darth Wart

Guest Darth Wart

Okay, you wanna know what the game's funniest bug is, Darth Skywalker?

On the windmill section of level 10, kill all the droids and hit all the computers as normal. Do this section straight.

Then make your way through the color maze and the first battle with Maul. After you fight Maul off into the second room, you'll be allowed to retrace your steps through the colored maze.

Go all the way back to the windmills.

This time, jump UP the windmill system; for some reason, the first (lowest) windmill will still be spinning around (even though you saw it stop just moments ago), although the "air" will be turned off.

Try to jump directly on the blades, so that they go through you, in an (bored) attempt to get yourself chopped in half.

Your character won't be chopped in half, though, instead, he'll "land" on one of the blades as it spins around the central column.

He'll just stand there, and the screen will go in crazy circles as your character calmly stands there, unharmed, on the whirring blade. (Nor will the g-force of the spin throw him off, as you would expect to happen.)

It looks pretty funny.

NOTE: A Gameshark with the Infinite Jumping code will really help you get back up the windmill system, if you can't figure it out the normal way.

Also, I have only seen this bug work with Plo; there's no guarantee it'll work for the other characters, but I don't see why not.

Lemme know what you think.

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

Get your free JPB guide at:

http://jedipowerbattlesguide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Darth skywalker

LOL sounds pretty funny ill try that.

------------------

*Darth skywalker*

Dark sith lord of humor*

Member of the Un-council.

SWHDE12_bg.gif

Meet Paco my parrot. parrotGnWHT.gif

Guest Solrya

That's wicked, but what if you wanna get off? Just jump? LOL, I'll be sure to check it out.

------------------

"Just because I'm a 15 year-old doesn't mean I can't be a Jedi Knight"

-Solrya

«««¥§¤°¹°¤§¥»»»«««¥§¤°¹°¤§¥»»»

The Force is with you...always.

Archived