Home

Clans can be fun!

SUPERLEN

Don't wanna abandon your friends and family just to join a clan? The IRON Brigade offers what you enjoy about belonging to a clan-fun and fellowship with other gamers, without the stuff you don't like-people on power trips, sucking up all your time. The IRON philosophy is Life first, Games second. The IRON Brigade Iron Jedis focus is a fun environment for dueling and teamplay with other mature, respectful players. So, when you get tired playing with "i0wnzU" on some random pub server who never stops spamming, come check us out. Reptile IRON :)

Join the IRON Brigade: IRON Jedis

http://iron-brigade.homeip.net/jk2/join.asp

The IRON Brigade Main Page

http://iron-brigade.homeip.net/

Originally posted by SUPERLEN

So, when you get tired playing with "i0wnzU" on some random pub server who never stops spamming

those people really annoy me. whenever i'm in a server (no matter what game) and they start typing like that i instantly lose respect for that person, even if they are good at the game. just type like a normal human being.....does it really take that much longer? sorry, i went on a rant. i already like your clan just because you said that and i know nothing about you.

Don't say sorry peircy that was a great comment. One that needs to be said over and over until these punk f@#%$ realize that it's not at all cool to do that. Friendly comments are accepted. Example: "Hey that was a great kill. :)" I love playing with people like that. Makes me feel great. But these griefers are just 12 year old little kids who have no lives so they vent their rage onto someone in a game who doesnt even know them. Just remember that these griefers are just children, the adults are usually the mature ones. heh anyways... that was a rant heh. later

He,he. I feel your pain :) The other day on a duel server, some guy (kid,rather) kept running around typing "turtle,turtle" to another player...who then beat the living$hi#$t out of him...and then I did too..for good measure. What I want to know is how these kids can afford to go out and buy $50 dollar games...jeez. But that's why I love the IRON clan, I guess. It was the first clan I've ever joined and I never left-it's nice to be able to always play against respectful, mature players when ya want to. Thx for the comments guys! Come on by sometime and check us out. Rep

Archived