Home

i'm i the only one?

Guest cajun_master

Guest cajun_master

i'm i the only one that has gotten concept art in jpb?i don't know how i did it but i got concept art where you pick load game new game or options i pressed options and i got it after beating the game with everbody geting 100/10 i think thats what did it?

hope you get it to!

Guest ShadeShifter

If I'm not mistaken, you get the Concept Art by compleating the Gungan Roundup secret level. I know that that is the right level, but I'm not for sure if you have to beat it or what.

------------------

newsig3.jpg

Come to the TimeSlide.

Thanks to Jedi Kanigget for the pic.

Guest Hannibal

You may just be the last person to do this Cajun. smile.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gif

------------------

Man Eating Vice President of the Un-Council

monk_scratch_sm_wht.gif

BACK, ANGRY AND TAN the REAL Jo Jo has returned from "un-named Third World Country" with renewed energy directed towards taking over.

j0236531(t).gif "HeHeHeHe"

Guest cajun_master

THANKS! i did do that but i did not know that did it.and how do you get KI-ADI-MUNDI!

Guest Hannibal

Put a rock in your shoe and then walk around till your foot starts bleeding. When your are getting your foot bandaged feel depressed about the fact that never in your life will you be able to get Ki-Adi Mundi. frown.gif

------------------

Man Eating Vice President of the Un-Council

monk_scratch_sm_wht.gif

BACK, ANGRY AND TAN the REAL Jo Jo has returned from "un-named Third World Country" with renewed energy directed towards taking over.

j0236531(t).gif "HeHeHeHe"

Guest Plo Koon is No. 1

To get Ki-Adi-Mundi, you must go to level 3, then get the big tank thingie. As soon as you hop in, drive in circles for fourteen hours, then figure out than this code is completely fake and that you need to get a life because you believed me. biggrin.gif

Archived