Home

new toys?

Guest darth superiorblood

Guest darth superiorblood

I know this is kinda off the subject, but did you guys know that they actually released an obi wan lightsaber with the sound effects and stuff? It took them long enough to come out with one, I don't know if I've got enough of the urge to buy one anymore, but hey I might, just so I can practice some of the moves from the game (hehehe).

yea. i didnt see um for a while untill i saw one on e-bay. i went to wal mart the next day and there it was.

------------------

duel3.gif Obi-wan13, A life, a jedi, a legend, a hero, a life for good. There is no death, there is the force.

Guest 84Elan

Its not a bad toy I bought one after waiting forever. These things are made for kids right? if they are these kids must have huge hands the hilt is a bit big in diameter due tot he 2 C batteries but its cool. The hilt is correct in its look and colors it is a longer than Qui Gons saber but cool nun the less. I want to know what little kid can wheeled Darth Mauls 5 + feet saber/staff? Do you guys have Mauls? I am thinking about getting it just to finish out the EP1 set.

Guest Jedi Shadow

I only have maul's lightstaff but I saw Kenobi's bout half a year ago at the Dutch Starcon 2000.

By the way maul's saber is VERY cool I'm beating up pretty much anyone who comes in the house and you can kick ass with one or two blades or none at all.

------------------

pic2.JPG

Archived