Home

In all weapon FFAs...

Psionic Jedi

I'm sorta new to gunning in JK2, since I've restricted myself to NF Saber Duels and FFAs so far... but yesterday night I tried my hand on the Jedi v Merc v Sith server listed on the Forums and I did pretty good, topping the scorelist in a few minutes as a Jedi.

However, before I added pts to seeing, I was being pulverized by Disruptors and even after that, I was being blown to bits by quickly tossed mines and explosives...

My question is do your numerous kills outweigh numerous deaths even if they aren't listed on the board? :p

Any Jedi v Bombing Gunner tactics appreciated too.

Yes, your deaths do not affect your kills score, only your suicides do that.

If by bombing gunner you mean the flechette cannon's secondary attack, surprise him. If he's got good aim you will likely only have one chance before he shoots. I just sit tight in a dark corner with my saber off, wait for him to pass by, and hack him from behind. If this guy spams the secondary attack, it's not wrong for you to spam lightning or mind trick or grip, etc.

Another thing you could do would be to run awayy around a corner. If he follows, get to where he can't see you and put on mind trick. He'll think he's lost you and you can get the 1-up on him.

Psionic, I played with you this afternoon...GG!

Oh yea remember this....

Sum1- Why are you Killing me!

Seraphim- Um...I'm a jedi...Ur a merc.

Sum1- Well stop killing me!!!

Its funny cause the guy shoots at me and complains when I kill him.

But my favorite was when the mercs were chat killing Jedi then started complaining when we did the same :D

GG!

I remember you! I was the guy with the score 20 points higher than the guy in second ;)

As for mercs with bomb type explosives, you can try pushing (not recomended more than once per confrontation unless your good at dodgeing because the cooldown for push is higer than any gun)

Also, your best friend againsed mercs is throw, especially when the damage is hiked like on that server, 2 throws will kill any merc, evertime

Which One Zero?

and on Throw...But then out comes that calls of you being a throw whore.

Its funny cause if you kill them with throwing your a throw whore. Grip? Your a skilless grip whore. Push? You guessed it a push slut. Even if you slice and dice them with the saber your lame.

But theyre F***in l33t when they barely kill you 1vs2 when spaming Golar Proxies.

Heh, Personally I'm a throw/Speed n' Slice/Push/Grip/kick/mindTrick whore and I love toping the charts or atleast getting in 2nd ;)

Archived