Home

Model Request.......

Darth Assan

OK, I have a model request for all those reeaallly good modellers out there like arco. Basically, I want a model of the best of all podracers........ Ben Quadinaros! The reason I ask for a really good modeller is because I understand it could be really difficult, and in fact impossible to create a model based on his skeletal structure. But if it is possible, or maybe possible in the future then could someone make it/plan to make it?

You'd be my favourite person in the whole world!

Pleeeaase??!?!?

i don't really see how making a model of ...

... this guy ...

... would be all that difficult. i mean, he has two arms and two legs, right? i don't know of anything abnormal with his "skeletal structure" like you said. and with the scaling mod thingie, he can be the correct size relative to humans.

definitely possible.

btw, i realize nobody ever really checks there, but post your model requests in the request thread ... a good way to avoid unnecessary flaming. :D

Thanks for the pic but i had 3 reasons for believing it couldnt be done (and i still think it might not be possible)

1. His head and body are seemingly one and the same,

2. His arms and legs are different shapes and in different positions (the arms are much lower down for example) from every other model in JK2.

3. I'm a pessimist :(

Archived