Home

Level 11,12?????

Guest 84Elan

Guest 84Elan

Any one know any thing about these levels? All I have is 14 survival and 13 Gungan round up (BOOOOO) damn that sucks. Or are these two levels why everyone seems to think that 5-10 will be a code for JPB.

------------------

Remember...Your Focus Determins your Reality....

Guest ShadeShifter

You can open the 12th level, the Kaadu race, by beating the game with Adi. The 11th level, Droidekas, is opened by beating the game with Plo.

------------------

newsig.jpg

Guest 84Elan

Good one Wart I got a good laugh out of that. I mean that level does blow hard. It might be a bit better it Jarr Jarr said how rude in stead of screaming like a crow. What me sa saying that level sucks period. you can't win em all.

Guest Sith-Lord GanjaTron

darth wart... in your strategy guide, you say the CONCEPT ART is unlocked when you beat lvl. 13, and YOU say that you cant look at the concept art unless you beat lvl.13 again because it doesnt save your win... WELL I have unlocked lvl.13 Gungan Roundup.. and i played it like for two rounds(lost both) and exited because it sucked so bad, and when i went to the options in the main menu the 'concept art' was there..i played another level and saved my progress, and all i have to do to look at the art is load up my game and exit to the main menu.. ...

Guest Darth Wart

you'll be able to see it as many times as you want until the next time you reset or turn off your playstation

try turning off your playstation, then see if you can access the concept artwork without having to do lvl 13 again

btw, you don't have to win; just score 3 goals. not even sure if you have to do this on the same round

------------------

There is a complete online JPB strategy guide available at:

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Jericho

Ok...what's the point of this level anyway?

How do you beat it? How do you win? Everytime I play the stupid thing it just keeps running through my credits and telling me "Objective Failed".

Is it just score three goals and that's it?

I can't believe they managed to make poking Jar-Jar with a cattle prod annoying...

------------------

Jericho

Break the walls down.

Guest Sith-Lord GanjaTron

OK, just like I said before... ALL you have to do to look at the concept art is go to LOAD GAME, pick the one where you've played the jar jar crappy level,played another level that asks you to save your progress after your done,save it... and after the load screen it takes you directly to the character select, then you hit TRIANGLE(to exit) then go to your options and its there... I dont know what your talking about, because i'm never playing that level again, and i have looked at the art a couple of times now.. ..

Archived